For the two other Michigan fans with Apple Watch – this one’s for you. You can download a Zip file containing all of the watch face photos if you know how to do the fancy album syncing business from the Photos app on your computer; if not, follow the steps below to get the watch faces one at a time:
1. Open this page on your iPhone.
2. Tap the name of the watch face you want from the Downloads list.
3. Touch and hold on the image – when the menu pops up tap Save Image.
4. Open the Photos app on your phone, open the watch face photo you just saved and tap the heart icon – this will add it to your iPhone Favorites gallery.
5. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and make sure the “Favorites” gallery is set up to sync with your watch.
6. On your Apple Watch, press firmly on the clock face.
7. Swipe right to find the Photo clock face and tap the Customize button.
8. Swipe to find the watch face photo you want.
9. Press the digital crown and then tap on the Photo face to finalize.